LH - DISINFECTANT GERMICIDAL ENVIRONMENT FOR FLOORING, BATHROOMS, CLOTHING, LT.1
The GERMICIDE LH DISINFECTANT is a multifunctional product, useful for disinfecting / sanitizing hard surfaces such as worktops, fixtures, floors, toilets, rubbish containers, dishes; but also for the sanitization of clothing in the washing machine.
Medical and Surgical-Reg. No 18669 of the Ministry of Health
Description of LH - GERMICIDE ENVIRONMENT DISINFECTANT FOR FLOORS, BATHS, CLOTHING, LT. 1
Environmental disinfectant cleaner
100 ml of solution contain: benzalkonium chloride 3.0 g; - Co-formulants and purified water q. b. to 100 ml.
Chemical and physical properties:
Clear, green, fragrant. PH 6.5 ± 0.5
Specific gravity: 1.00 -1.05 g / ml
Mechanism of action:
The action of the quaternary is resulting in several actions:
1. on the proteins, of which provokes the denaturation;
2. intervening in metabolic reactions, with action on the enzymes at the level of the cytoplasmic membrane;
3. on the cell permeability: benzalkonium chloride is absorbed on the outer layers of the cytoplasmic membrane on which makes lysing action.
The destruction of the cell is resulting in bonds that are formed between the quaternary and the cytoplasmic constituents with lower molecular weight.
Range of action:
The action spectrum is broad and includes mainly Gram-positive bacteria; also it acts on Gram negative, fungi and viruses. It acts both in acidic and alkaline.
Disinfecting, cleaning and deodorizing of floors, fixtures and hard surfaces in general.
Infected clothing and suspicions. Crockery.
Protection against fermentations, mold, infections
environments. In the pre-wash in a washing machine.
At the collection containers of infectious materials.
How to use:
- Disinfection, cleaning and deodorization of floors, fixtures and hard surfaces in general; protection against fermentations, mold: dilute 1 to 3%.
- In the pre-wash in a washing machine clothing of infected or suspicious, and for disinfection of dishes: dilute 3-5%.
- Toilet: dilute 5-10%.
- At the collection containers of infectious materials: diluted 10-20%.
- For dilution of 10%, the product has bactericidal activity in 5 ';
- For dilution by 1%, the product has bactericidal activity in 15 ';
- For the fungicidal activity leave on for at least 15 '.
the values for the benzalkonium chloride to 50% are as follows:
oral LD50 rat: 300 mg / kg
dermal LD50 rat: 1420 mg / kg
Production and product controls are carried out in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice.
For external use only. Do not swallow.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
In case of contact with eyes immediately and thoroughly rinse with water and seek medical advice.
Do not use simultaneously with soap or anionic surfactants.
In case of accident or feeling unwell seek medical attention (if possible show him the label).
Do not empty container after use.
The product should not, however, come into direct or indirect contact with food.
After disinfection of utensils or containers intended to come into contact with food, to perform a thorough rinsing with plenty of drinking water in order to favor the elimination of residues of disinfectant
Conservation and validity:
Store in the original packaging in a cool, clean and dry, away from heat sources and not exposed to direct sunlight.
Keep container tightly closed and away from food and animal feeds.
The Shelf life estimated at 36 months refers to the product in its intact and properly stored.
Do not reuse container.
Making an eventual disposal in accordance with local regulations on waste, taking account of the contents of the composition.
Authorized by Decree n. PMC / 389 of the Ministry of Health
1000 ml bottles.