First aid kits and replenishment. The Ministerial Decree 388 of 2003 has regulated the use, mandatory, the first aid kit in the workplace by distinguishing basically two categories of companies: with 3 or more employees and with less than three workers. The former are bound to have the attachment 1 and the latter can keep those with Annex 2.
Also on the site you can find selling of medicines, disinfectants and loose bandages to supplement your dowry or emergency room.
Classification of companies
1. The companies or the units 'production are classified, taking into account the type of activity' turning point, the number of workers employed and risk factors in three groups.
I) or combined Companies 'productive activities with' industrial, subject to the reporting or notification referred to in Article 2 of Legislative Decree 17 August 1999, n. 334, ...... .;
II) Companies or units' production with more than five workers belonging or related to tariff groups ... ..;
III) Companies or units' production with more than five permanent workers of the sector of agriculture.
Group B: companies or units 'production with three or more' workers who do not fall into Group A.
Group C: companies or units' production with fewer than three workers who do not fall into Group A.
2. The employer, after consultation with the doctor responsible, where applicable, identify the category in which your company or units 'production and, just in case belong to group A, the Company communicates Unita' Sanitaria Locale jurisdiction over the territory in which carries out the activities' work, for the preparation of emergency operations necessary. If the company or units 'production plays activities' work included in several groups, the employer must refer to the attivita 'with more' high index.
1. In companies or units' production of A and B group group, the employer must provide the following equipment:
a) a first aid kit, held at each workplace, properly kept in an easily accessible and identified with appropriate signage place, containing the minimum equipment specified in Annex 1, which is part of this decree, to be integrated .... on the advice of the physician, ...;
b) a means of communication suitable to quickly activate the emergency system of the National Health Service.
2. In companies or units' production of group C, the employer must provide the following equipment:
a) medication package, ...., adequately guarded and easily identified, containing the minimum equipment specified in Annex 2, ..., ... to be integrated, in collaboration with the competent doctor, ...;
b) a means of communication suitable to quickly activate the emergency system of the National Health Service;
3. The minimum contents of the first aid kit and medication package, set out in Annexes 1 and 2, and 'updated by decree of the Ministers of Health and of Labour and social policies taking into account technical and scientific developments.
Buy online our first aid kits safely, we guarantee a fast delivery service at reasonable prices. If you have questions or are not satisfied within 14 days of calling our customer service at the toll-free number or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, together solve any doubt or we'll refund.