Classification of companies
1. The companies therefore the production units are classified, taking into account the type of activity carried out, the number of workers employed and risk factors in three groups.
I) Companies or production units with industrial activity, subject to the reporting or notification referred to in Article 2 of Legislative Decree 17 August 1999, n. 334, ...... .;
II) Companies or production units with more than five workers belonging or related to tariff groups ... ..;
III) Companies or production units with more than five permanent workers of the sector of agriculture.
Group B: companies or production units with three or more workers who do not fall into Group A.
Group C: companies or production units with less than three workers who do not fall into Group A.
2. The employer, after consulting the competent doctor, when applicable, identifies the category in which your company or production unit and, just in case belong to group A, the Company communicates Unita Sanitaria Locale jurisdiction over the territory in which It performs the work activity, for the preparation of emergency operations necessary. If the company or production unit carries out activities including work in several groups, the employer must refer to activities with more high index.
1. In companies or joint production of A and B group group, the employer must provide the following equipment:
a) a first aid kit, held at each workplace, properly kept in an easily accessible and identified with appropriate signage place, containing the minimum equipment specified in Annex 1, which is part of this decree, to be integrated .... on the advice of the physician, ...;
b) a means of communication suitable to quickly activate the emergency system of the National Health Service.
2. In companies or productive units of group C, the employer must provide the following equipment:
a) medication package, ...., adequately guarded and easily identified, containing the minimum equipment specified in Annex 2, ..., ... to be integrated, in collaboration with the competent doctor, ...;
b) a means of communication suitable to quickly activate the emergency system of the National Health Service;
3. The minimum contents of the first aid kit and medication package, set out in Annexes 1 and 2, and 'updated by decree of the Ministers of Health and of Labour and social policies taking into account technical and scientific developments.
Replenishing cassette cabinets and suitcases ER Annex 1.
complete with sphygmomanometer
It contains the minimum provision of first aid planned for exercises with more than 2 employees.
basic content under DM 388 15/07/03 Annex 1 and D.L. 81 of 09/04/08 art.45.
Contents: 1 copy Min 388 Decree of the 15/07/03
5 Pair sterile gloves
1 mask with eye protection visor
3 saline solution 500 ml CE
2 Disinfectant 500 ml IODOPOVIDONE 10% iodine PMC
10 compressed envelopes sterile gauze 10x10 cm
2 compressed Envelopes sterile gauze 18x40 cm
2 Towel 40x60 cm DIN 13152-BR
2 Sterile forceps
1 carton tubular elastic bandage
1 pack of cotton wool
2 Plastosan (20 assorted dressings)
2 Spools adhesive patch 5x2.5 m
1 pair of scissors tagliabendaggi 14.5 cm DIN 58279
2 ICE PACK Disposable instant ice
2 bags for medical waste
1 Medical digital thermometers CE
1 sphygmomanometer with stethoscope
1 bandage gauze m 3, 5x10 cm
1 Instructions MULTILINGUA emergency room
The Ministerial Decree 388 of 2003 has regulated the use, mandatory, the first aid kit in the workplace by distinguishing basically two categories of companies: with 3 or more employees and with less than three workers. The former are bound to have the attachment 1 and the latter can keep those with Annex 2.
In detail you can read an excerpt ...
Classification of companies
Grade Comments (0)