Protocols for hydration
The body moisturizer is essential in any pretreatment. Below we provide some examples:
Protocol 1: essential for the preparation, also ideal for those without any blemish, before and after the summer to repair tissues from stress right away.
- Apply SCRUB CUCUMBER on gently massaging the affected areas, wrap the customer with a cartene and electric blanket for 10 ".
- Run with GLOVE LEVIGANTE a rotary massage and remove the residues with water scrubbing.
- Apply a few drops of FLUID VEGETABLE on the big lymphatic drainage areas and perform some pumping on the most important stations.
- Complete with a classic emo-lymphatic massage, using the MOISTURIZING BODY added with a few drops of SYNERGY orthodermic, eutrophic and SOOTHING.
Protocol 2: essential for the preparation, also ideal for those without any blemish, rich in natural active ingredients of sea and clay.
- Apply the SALT SCRUB on massaging the affected areas gently with circular movements, cover with foil cartene, leave on for 15 ", remove with natural sponges.
- Spread the MUD DEAD SEA from the ankle to the abdomen, cover with cartene and leave in electric blanket for 40 ", removed in the shower or sponging.
- Complete with a classic emo-lymphatic massage, using the CREAM BODY CREAM, mixed with a few drops of SYNERGY orthodermic, eutrophic and SOOTHING.
ACTIVE CREAM BODY CREAM
RANGE oryzanol (oryzanol)
The oil from rice bran by means of a special separation and purification process is obtained gamma oryzanol. Substance with a strong antioxidant and moisturizing action.
SWEET ALMOND OIL (prunus amygdalus dulcis oil)
From the seed of the sweet variety is extracted a natural triglyceride oil, widely used in dermatology and cosmetics. Almond oil is an emollient of proven value, well tolerated even by the most delicate and sensitive skin.
AVOCADO OIL (persea gratissima oil)
Oil that for its characteristics of good stability and high cosmetic functionality can be considered one of the best plant oils for cosmetic use. Avocado oil shall also be valuable for the unsaponifiable fraction that contains, rich in phytosterols and triterpene alcohols. The unsaponifiable avocado is very effective in combating various epidermal imperfections: wrinkles, aging, dryness, etc etc.
PINEAPPLE EXTRACT GLYCOLIC (Ananas sativus extract)
This tropical fruit owes its special properties to the plant complex of active ingredients of which it is composed. E 'especially the bromellina, sulfhydryl enzyme, which determines the effect of cleansing of the epidermis. In addition to bromellina the pineapple is particularly rich in other substances such as amino acids, essential oils, sulfur compounds, vitamins, carotenoids. Thanks to its active ingredients the extract of pine plays against the epidermis a mild detergent action, leaving the same soft and velvety.
Active ingredient now "historically" recognized as essential in many cosmetic quality applications. Small molecule easily absorbed by the skin over which plays a strong moisturizing and antioxidant action.
INGREDIENTS / INGREDIENTS:
Persea grateful oil
C12-15 alkyl benzoate
Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil
Ananas sativus extract
Fragrance / parfum