Application of CREAM SCRUB salicylic acid, peeling / scrub
Exfoliating cream can be applied, on a weekly basis, either manually or with the descaling. Its application is suitable to prepare the skin for subsequent treatments.
- Clean carefully the face using a cleanser suited to your skin type to be treated. Pour the cleanser on a cotton Faldini, then deploy with a light massage on the face and décolleté.
- Pamper and cleanse the skin, massaging gently. The cleansing of the eyes, ears and neck should be very careful.
- Remove residues of the milk with the help of sponges soaked in warm water in a circular motion.
- Apply the exfoliating cream and massage thoroughly the face with circular movements avoiding the eye and lens.
- Remove the cream residues with the help of sponges soaked in warm water with movements from the inside to the outside of the face.
- Conclude gently pat dry with a towel and apply a toning lotion to remove residuals and rebalance the skin pH. Use a cotton pad to apply the product on the face and, with very delicate movements, moisten the skin from the center to the outside and from the neck down.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF SMOOTHING CREAM
The emulsion contains microspheres in small suitably selected particle size so as not to cause trauma to the skin. also it contains:
Salicylic acid (salicylic acid)
chemical compound relatively common in plants even in small quantities. In cosmetics it can be used at low concentrations to perform a cleaning action against the epidermis, removing dead surface cells and preparing it to subsequent treatments.
CHAMOMILE EXTRACT GLYCOLIC (chamomilla recutita extract)
The chamomile flower heads are a vegetable drug cosmetic primary interest. The extract contains flavonoids (apigenin) and Essence active components are bisabolol and chamazulene. All of these substances act on the skin as a soothing and anti-reddening. They are therefore useful in the treatment of delicate and sensitive skin.
Vitamin F (linseed acid)
It is commonly obtained by fractional separation at low temperature by the linseed fatty acids. It plays against the epidermis moisturizing, nourishing.
OAK AQUEOUS EXTRACT (Quercus robur extract)
By meristems (undifferentiated tissue) of oak roots you get a rich active ingredients in cosmetics extract is used against damage caused by sun, wind, dust etc etc. also it is particularly suitable for malnourished, dehydrated, without tone.
LAVENDER EXTRACT GLYCOLIC (Lavender angustifolia extract)
Lavender has moderate toning and bacteriostatic.
INGREDIENTS / INGREDIENTS
Glycine soja oil
Polyethylene 300 microns
Chamomilla recutita extract
Quercus robur extract
Lavandula angustifolia extract
Sodium lauryl sulfate
Fragrance / parfum