Implementing rules of CREAM BODY FIRMING
A real home treatment can be considered as such if they are constantly carried out with a self-massage as follows:
Thighs: The massage should be gentle but effective, the pressure must never cause pain!
- Make a scrub with circular movements from the bottom up. Cleanse it by using the smoothing glove to salicylic acid and rinse residues with sponges soaked in warm water or shower.
- Apply a small amount of cream on your hands and start massaging the leg starting from the ankle and making gentle movements from the bottom up, up to the groin
- Place the palms of your hands to the sides of the ankle with your fingers pointing towards the bottom, and ascend toward the knee massaging the lateral muscles with deep circular movements persisting above the calf. Skip the knee area and continue the same way on the thigh, the groin.
- Run with open arms a number of "kneading" on the outside of the thigh always going up towards the buttock.
- Grasp the muscle and compress with an alternating pressure of the two hands always from bottom to top.
- Carry out a detachment of the fabric by taking a piece of skin with both hands, between your thumb and forefinger, rolling from the knee to the buttock. Similarly massaging the inside of the thighs, exerting a slight pressure.
- Starting again from the ankle Take another bit of cream and let it absorb "rolling it out" with his hands, before tapping and then concluding with a touch massage.
- Repeat the entire process on the other leg.
- With both open hands, massage the buttocks by the wide concentric circles from the bottom up and from the center outward.
- With your fingertips do the vertical deep stroking from the bottom up, by pulling on the buttocks.
- Now, with closed hands, making rapid tapping on both buttocks
- Carry out any operation for about 15 seconds.
ACTIVE CREAM BODY FIRMING
IVY GLYCOLIC EXTRACT (Hedera helix extract)
The Ivy is a plant species of the primary cosmetic importance that owes its anti-fatigue properties, soothing, toning to a complex of triterpenoid saponins. The extracts are used in products intended for the adjuvant treatment of cellulite and to the simultaneous treatment of states of tension and swelling of the skin.
EQUISETO GLYCOLIC EXTRACT (equisetum arvense extract)
The sterile caules of this Equisetacea are characterized by a high content of silica, flavonoids, saponins and phenolic acids. In cosmetics it is used as a skin elasticity, firming and an adjunct in the treatment of stretch marks.
ECHINACEA EXTRACT GLYCOLIC (Echinacea angustifolia extract)
echinacin of rich, essentially acting antiialuronidasico sense, consequently favoring the remedial intake of hyaluronic acid. In cosmetics the echinacea extracts are mainly used in anti-wrinkle and firming products.
Vitamin F (linseed acid)
It is commonly obtained by fractional separation at low temperature by the linseed fatty acids. It plays against the epidermis moisturizing, nourishing.
MOISTURIZING FACTOR (urea, allantoin, sodium pca, sucrose, collagen amino acids)
Active ingredient complex, especially indicated in skin treatments where needs strong hydration and elasticization epidermis. Essentially it consists of the elements constituting the NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor) according to Jacobi, integrated with other substances such as allantoin to exert an eutrophic, especially in regard to dry and aging skin.
INGREDIENTS / INGREDIENTS
Caprylic / capric triglyceride
Hydrogenated vegetable oil
Equisetum arvense extract
Hedera helix extract
Echinacea angustifolia extract
Triticum vulgare germ extract
Cananga odorata oil
Collagen amino acids
Sodium lauryl sulfate
Fragrance / parfum