Implementing rules of COMPOUND LYOPHILISATE, vials anti-cellulite
Open the vials and add the liquid additive to the lyophilized powder, stir until a clear solution. The frequency of application will depend on the initial state. Once the solution use within 15 days.
CAUTION: Avoid contact with mucous membranes.
Below we suggest some treatments that use them:
- Run with GLOVE LEVIGANTE a rotary massage and remove the residues with water and natural sponges.
- Apply the vial of COMPOUND LYOPHILIZED of whole leg and massage with decontracting and kneading movements until completely absorbed.
- Complete with a classic emo-lymphatic massage, using the cream MASSAGE FUCUS added with a few drops of SYNERGY orthodermic.
lymphatic drainage with electroporator
- Fill the container with a 10 ml vial of lyophilized Compound
- Begin to convey the product of the 10 ml container working along the lines of the lymphatic progression from top down and always downloading on the area of the exhaust main station we are dealing with, until completely absorbed. If the treated area is very
- Extended fill more times the container of 10 ml.
- Apply a few drops of Synergy Lightening in the areas most affected by capillaries, veins, redness and strongly edematous, with semi rotator movements, until completely absorbed.
- Apply a bandage to the Sale starting from the abdomen calf and maintain 15-20minuti
- These steps allow the channeling of active substances, their molecules enter the dermis and create specific action on the lymphatic and blood circulation.
- Conclude with the application of Massage Cream Fucus
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF THE COMPOUND LYOPHILIZED
Glycosaminoglycans (hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans)
The glucosaminglicani are linear heteropolysaccharides that the hydrolysis product is used in cosmetics for their multiple properties, those exploited by this product are: a) hydrating b) eutrophic and restitutita action, c) indirect action on the mobility of small blood vessels, particular with regard to the arteries and the capillaries. Applied in appropriate concentrations can be observed favorable results on the most remarkable cellulite, especially with regard to secondary modifications undergone by the dermis and epidermis. It refers to the characteristic skin roughness, "orange peel skin", where more marked are the dehydration phenomena of skin elasticity with obvious modifications.
COMPOUND IODIZED (tea-Hydroiodide)
Iodo-organic molecule purified by recrystallization, free from elemental iodine, devoid of cutaneous enzimotossica action that finds application in the local treatment of imperfections of "cellulite" and / or fat. It does not exercise, unlike other derivatives iodic, hormonal stimulation, but acts topically to fight fatty deposits, at low doses that do not exceed, for the application doses, the iodine content of 100 grams of strawberries.
OAK MARINA GLYCOLIC EXTRACT (bladderwrack extract)
From thallus of this brown algae they are derived polysaccharides, carotenoids, proteins, mineral salts, iodine in organic and inorganic form. Thanks to this plant complex of both organic and inorganic components that the extract of this alga can be used with positive effects in the adjuvant treatment of cellulite.
IVY GLYCOLIC EXTRACT (Hedera helix extract)
The Ivy is a plant species of the primary cosmetic importance that owes its anti-fatigue properties, soothing, toning to a complex of triterpenoid saponins. The extracts are used in products intended for the adjuvant treatment of cellulite and to the simultaneous treatment of states of tension and swelling of the skin.
INGREDIENTS / INGREDIENTS
INGREDIENTS / INGREDIENTS
Fucus vesiculosus extract
Hedera Helix extract
Betula Alba extract