Implementing rules of OIL NATURAL MASSAGE
The applications of this oil from neutral massage are almost infinite, whereby, below we only suggest some treatments:
Preparation protocol: Treatment rich in natural active ingredients of sea and clay.
- Apply the SALT SCRUB on massaging the affected areas
gently with circular movements, cover with foil cartene, leave on for 15 ", remove with natural sponges.
- Spread the TERMOFANGO from the ankle to the abdomen, cover with cartene and leave in electric blanket for 30 ", removed in the shower or sponging.
- Complete with a classic emo-lymphatic massage, using the MASSAGE OIL NEUTRAL, supplemented with a few drops of SYNERGY orthodermic, eutrophic and SOOTHING.
Hydrating Facial Protocol:
- Cleanse and tone the skin of the face and neckline with CLEANSING A PHYSIOLOGICAL PH and TONING LOTION re-acidifying;
- Perform a light massage with exfoliating rotary MUD DEAD SEA and leave on for 20-30 minutes;
- Soak the sponge with hot water and dampen the hardened mud and then remove it gently with them;
- Finish with an invigorating massage using the MASSAGE OIL NEUTRAL added with 2-3 drops of SYNERGY eutrophic and 2 drops of SYNERGY LIGHTENING.
ACTIVE OIL MASSAGE NEUTRAL
The oil has no particular properties, it allows manual sliding to the aesthetic / herbal massage makes the skin soft and velvety. However it contains small amounts of azulene and chamomile essential oil that make it suitable for delicate and sensitive skin.
INGREDIENTS / INGREDIENTS
Glycine soja oil
Caprylic / capric triglyceride
Chamomilla recutita oil
Fragrance / parfum