Application mode of MASSAGE FUCUS cellulite and fat
Its peculiarities carriers and strong antioxidant feature makes it suitable for all body treatments, anti-cellulite, draining, slimming and for water retention.
Below we suggest some treatments in which use it:
- Apply SCRUB CUCUMBER on massaging the affected areas gently with circular movements, wrap the customer with a cartene and electric blanket for 10 ", remove with natural sponges.
- Perform a rotary massage with smoothing glove to salicylic acid and remove all residues of the scrub.
- Apply a few drops of FLUID VEGETABLE on the big lymphatic drainage areas and perform some pumping on the most important stations.
- Complete with a draining massage using the massage cream Fucus added a few drops of orthodermic synergy.
- Run with GLOVE LEVIGANTE a rotary massage and remove the residues with water and natural sponges.
- Apply the vial of COMPOUND LYOPHILIZED of whole leg and massage with decontracting and kneading movements until completely absorbed.
- Complete with a classic emo-lymphatic massage, using the cream MASSAGE FUCUS added with a few drops of SYNERGY orthodermic.
ACTIVE CREAM MASSAGE FUCUS
IVY GLYCOLIC EXTRACT (Hedera helix extract)
The Ivy is a plant species of the primary cosmetic importance that owes its anti-fatigue properties, soothing, toning to a complex of triterpenoid saponins. The extracts are used in products intended for the adjuvant treatment of cellulite and to the simultaneous treatment of states of tension and swelling of the skin.
OAK MARINA GLYCOLIC EXTRACT (bladderwrack extract)
From the brown alga thallus they are derived polysaccharides, carotenoids, proteins, mineral salts, iodine in organic and inorganic form. Thanks to this plant complex of both organic and inorganic components of the alga extract may be used with positive effects in the adjuvant treatment of cellulite.
INGREDIENTS / INGREDIENTS
Glycine soja oil
C12-15 alkyl benzoate
Hedera helix extract
Acrylates / C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer