Sanitizing fluid gel for hand disinfection, without rinsing.
It is used in place of soap and water, disinfectant soap, disinfects and dries quickly. Ready to use.
Pocket bottle of 100ml.
What is pocket-sized SANITIZING HAND GEL
The pocket hand gel is a denser fluid specifically designed to thoroughly sanitize the skin of the hands. Its particular formulation, not to be rinsed, contains agents with high antiseptic action such as ethyl alcohol and chlorhexidine digluconate.
This hand sanitizing fluid acts in a few seconds, leaving your hands soft, smooth and pleasantly scented. The sanitizing gel is practical in any situation where you want to clean or sanitize your hands: away from home when you don't have soap and water, at home, before cooking or to remove unpleasant odors from your hands.
The small 100ml format allows you to always carry it with you, in your pocket or bag, and always be sanitized on any occasion.
Alcohol-based hand solution: preferred method for cleansing and hand hygiene, suggested by national and international health authorities.
- Recommended for cleansing and sanitizing the skin of the hands
- Contains agents with high antiseptic action
- It works in just 15 seconds
- Leaves hands soft and fragrant
- It is not used with water
- Practical and safe
- can be inserted in a bag
INGREDIENTS / INGREDIENTS Alcohol denat. Aqua Carbomer Imidazolidinyl urea Aminomethyl propanol Parfum Chlorhexidine digluconate Linalool Limonene Hexyl cinnamal Butylphenyl methylpropional Benzyl salicylate Citronellol
How to use the pocket sanitizing hand gel
Pour a small amount of product on the hands and massage until completely absorbed.
WARNINGS: External use. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Safe hygiene, everywhere and without water
N.B. the image is purely indicative, the appearance of the product may differ while maintaining the characteristics described
Tips for protection and disinfection
For complete protection for you and your environments, we recommend using our certified products and PMCs including:
- ALFA antiseptic detergent for washing and disinfecting the skin
- germicidal spray for air, rooms and air conditioners
- Concentrated amuchin with fungicidal and virucidal bactericidal action
- Germicidal concentrated scrubber and clothing
- 94-degree alcohol for washing and disinfecting