Example of treatment for sensitive skin:
- Carry out a preparatory cleansing with moisturizing cleansing milk.
- Make a scrub on face, neck and décolleté with a smoothing cream for sensitive skin.
- Apply the Toning Lotion re-acidifying.
- Far absorb, tapping gently, 2-3 lightening synergy drops.
- Roll out the brightening mask with chamomile paying attention to the eyes, thoroughly cover the most inflamed areas such as the nose, cheekbones and cheeks. Remove after a 15-20 "pose.
- Far absorb the mask residues with a gentle massage.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF LIGHTENING MASK
CHAMOMILE EXTRACT GLYCOLIC (chamomilla recutita extract)
The chamomile flower heads are a vegetable drug cosmetic primary interest. The extract contains flavonoids (apigenin) and Essence active components are bisabolol and chamazulene. All of these substances act on the skin as a soothing and anti-reddening. They are therefore useful in the treatment of delicate and sensitive skin.
EXTRACT GLYCOLIC marigold (Calendula officinalis extract)
Asteracea of primary interest for cosmetics. Its extract contains flavonoids, saponins, oleanolic acid, mucilage. And 'particularly suitable for the treatment of delicate and sensitive skin.
Substance present in the oil of chamomile, which can also be obtained by synthesis, with soothing, anti-redness. Indicated in the treatment of delicate and sensitive skin, rosacea, in products for children and after sun.
INGREDIENTS / INGREDIENTS
Glycine soja oil
Caprylic / capric triglyceride
Chamomilla recutita extract
Calendula officinalis extract
Sodium lauryl sulfate
Fragrance / parfum