Active principles and INCI
Glycine soja oil
Fragrance / parfum
Insert a paraffin scaldaparaffina dough in and turn it on at least 40 minutes prior to application, making sure that once dissolved appears at the right level.
- Apply a generous layer of moisturizer Karisma or the active ingredient necessary to the treatment;
- Fully immerse your hand or your foot in warm paraffin and then remove it, or, for most sanitary or other body parts, apply it with a spatula or a brush on the area to be treated by covering everything well;
- Cover the area with a plastic sheet or insert a disposable plastic bag;
- And 'advisable to cover it with a cloth toweling (for hands and feet there are special gloves) because it allows you to extend the temporal effects of this therapy while maintaining high paraffin temperature for more time;
- After application, the paraffin becomes solid, starting at the layer in contact with the skin. Solidifying, decreases in volume and thus compresses the surface treated with anti-edema effect.
The obstruction of its action on the skin pores promotes the osmotic effect.
- After 10-15 minutes then remove the whole path and remove paraffin manually.
Avoid treatment in the presence of wounds.
Beware of the risk of burns, preferably use special equipment.
Always remove the paraffin at the end of treatment.
The paraffin baths are not suitable for everyone. They are not recommended for those suffering from diabetes, high blood pressure, varicose veins, or other circulatory disorders; in these cases you must consult your doctor.