Hyaluronic acid is a glycosaminoglycan, or a molecule formed by long, unbranched chains of disaccharide units, that has an extraordinary ability to bind with the water, thus carrying out a considerable moisturizing activity in tissues, counteracting dehydration and creating a favorable environment the reactivation of his cell function and stimulating the production of new collagen.
Hyaluronic acid is already naturally contained in large amounts in the tissues and helps to give the natural softness and fullness that characterizes the young and healthy skin. Unfortunately, as with collagen, also it decreases gradually as age advances.
For this reason, if we want to present ourselves with a more toned and full, we need to integrate with external applications or skin filler.
Examples of treatment with the gel mask with hyaluronic acid
exfoliating and anti stains mandelic acid
- A skin cleansing, distribute the preparatory solution on the face, neck and décolleté using a cotton soaked Faldini, leave for 2 minutes; do not rinse.
- Apply another layer of discrete Acid Solution with a fan brush, avoiding eyes and mucous membranes, leave at least 5 minutes. remove with moistened sponges. With the use of a cotton swab soaked in solution rub the most obvious spots; do not rinse.
- With a face brush, distribute evenly the Gel Mask gel mask with hyaluronic acid and leave in 15 minutes; remove with moistened sponges.
- Apply the gel spots with a cotton soaked Faldini on evenly spots without abound with the product. Leave for a moment and dab with a dry cloth. Do not rinse.
- Complete the treatment with a gentle massage applying Rebalancing Cream.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF GEL MASK
SALT DIMETILSILANOLO of hyaluronic acid (hyaluronate Dimethylsilanol)
The particular characteristics of hyaluronic acid, among which the high hydrating and antioxidant power are accentuated thanks to the fact that this product is used in a particular chemical form of hyaluronic acid which makes it particularly helpful and effective.
GLYCOLIC EXTRACT OF GINSENG (Panax ginseng)
In the root root it is contained ten saponide including nine with ginsenosides and one with oleanolic acid used for their toning and stimulating effects.
Panax ginseng extract
Fragrance / parfum