Like all aesthetic fluids is not recommended solitary application of vials, instead should be used before a mask or a bandage to increase penetration and therefore the effectiveness.
Mixing: Add the liquid additive to the dry powder, stir until a clear solution. The frequency of application will depend on the initial state.
At home: apply twice a week an adequate amount of product on the affected areas gently massage until completely absorbed. Then apply the Firming Cream and massage until completely absorbed.
In the cabin:
Example of body treatment:
- Run with GLOVE LEVIGANTE a rotary massage and remove the residues with water and natural sponges.
- Apply a firming vial on zono softer legs and abdomen and gently massage or pat until completely absorbed.
- Wrap your legs and abdomen with cold firming bandages made of elastic and wait 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the bandages and complete the treatment with a classic emo-lymphatic massage, using a neutral massage cream added with a few drops of SYNERGY orthodermic.
Example of facial treatment:
- Cleanse your face with a cleansing milk.
- Perform a rotary exfoliating massage with exfoliating cream to salicylic acid, residues with water and natural sponges.
- Insert the fluid of a firming vial in dell'elettroporatore handpiece and proceed with the application all over the face, neck and chest.
- Use a spatula to apply the Gel Mask with hyaluronic acid and wait 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the mask with a damp sponge and finish off with a firming massage with Firming Cream TerraMare.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF LYOPHILIZED FIRMING
Glycosaminoglycans (hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans)
The glucosaminglicani are linear heteropolysaccharides that the hydrolysis product is used in cosmetics for their multiple properties, those exploited by this product are: a) hydrating b) eutrophic and restoring action.
The effects that can be appreciated are mostly greater firmness and elasticity of the skin of the treated areas.
PENNYWORT GLYCOLIC EXTRACT (Asian Centella extract)
Constitutes one of the most important medicinal plants for connective tissue is acquired by systemic and applied topically. The centella extract is used both in the treatment of cellulite that of sagging skin.
EQUISETO GLYCOLIC EXTRACT (equisetum arvense extract)
The sterile caules of this Equisetacea are characterized by a high content of silica, flavonoids, saponins and phenolic acids. In cosmetics it is used as a skin elasticity, firming and an adjunct in the treatment of stretch marks.
WHEAT GERM EXTRACT (Triticum vulgare germ extract)
Extract rich in vitamin E, lecithin, carotenoids.
Particularly suitable for sensitive skins.
MARINE COLLAGEN (soluble collagen) ELASTIN (hydrolyzed elastin)
The collagen and elastin is a vast cosmetic use thanks to its film-forming and hygroscopic properties that are very effective in keeping hydrated, toned and firm the skin.
To remedy the legislative restrictions to which they are subjected bovine products because of B.S.E. Emmeci Cosmetics opted for marine-derived products.
MINT ESSENCE (mentha arvensis oil)
The Mint has tonic, anti-fatigue, refreshing.
INGREDIENTS / INGREDIENTS
Centella asiatica extract
Equisetum arvense extract
Triticum vulgare germ extract
Mentha arvensis oil