25,52 € tax excl.
Instead of 28,36 €
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Light massage emulsion enriched with Carnitine, innovative molecule that effectively counteracts the unsightly appearance of cellulite by toning and moisturizing the skin.
It 'a home to use massage cream formulated with active ingredients proven in combat and / or prevent the unsightly appearance of cellulite, as the so-called "orange peel skin." It has a significant softening capabilities that makes it suitable for delicate and sensitive skin, and is enriched with an extraordinary molecule such as carnitine, known for its properties of promoting the reduction of body fat and the development of lean body mass. This is a specific active ingredient anti cellulite, conjugated as in this product with an ester of linoleic acid, makes it even more bioavailable and therefore more specific in fighting cellulite as evidenced by tests on volunteers.
When used consistently and correctly this cream can safely be called one of the best, if not the best cellulite cream. Tests carried out on volunteers in fact testify to the efficacy of carnitine in countering the unsightly appearance of cellulite by toning and moisturizing the skin.
For effective and visible results, the application of anti-cellulite cream carnitine must be constant, 2 times a day, morning and evening before bedtime. Every other day is important to make a scrub before applying the cream using an effective product such as smoothing cream with apricot stones, which helps to cleanse and rid the skin of impurities and to regenerate tissue, making it more receptive.
see in MORE INFO
see in MORE INFO
- Monitor the acid / base balance of the body with a "basic diet" that is, with higher intake of the most alkaline foods (basic) such as fruits and vegetables.
Eating mainly "acid" foods such as pasta, bread, meat and cheese will destabilize our body balance which will tend towards the acid resulting in gastrointestinal acidity and inflammation of the digestive and circulatory (acidity = inflammation).
- Consume 5-6 small meals a day (not only 3 healthy and complete) placing greater emphasis on vegetables, fruits, whole grains (complex carbohydrates), and beneficial fats such as nuts and olive oil.
A real home treatment can be considered as such if consistently performed as follows:
- After the scrub in circular movements from the bottom up, clean up more and massaging in circular movements using a smoothing glove to salicylic acid (then you can also take a shower).
- Apply a small amount of cream on your hands and start massaging the front of the leg starting from the back of the foot to climb up to the groin. Massaging with your hands, not only with the fingers, with circular movements from the bottom up by persisting on the same area for about 10-20 seconds. Ending the groin closing movement from the upper thigh to the buttock.
- Now from the back of the ankle and massage, always from bottom to top and with circular movements until the buttock while avoiding the back of the knee (where reside the lymph glands).
- Starting again from the ankle to perform hands open a series of "kneading" (or pumping) always going up towards the buttock, covering the whole of the leg area both inside and outside.
- Take another bit of cream and let it absorb "rolling it out" with his hands, embracing the ankle and pulling it upward to the whole leg.
- Repeat the entire process on the other leg.
- Apply a small amount of cream on your hands and begin to gently massage the front of the leg starting from the ankle to rise up to the groin. Massaging hands with movements touch from the bottom up until completely absorbed.
- Repeat the same for the back of the leg up to the buttock.
- Apply on the other leg.
Or (if you have a bath):
Using the method at least three times a week for a month you will notice major improvements on cellulite and skin will be more luminous, smoother and toned, with a much better look.
- Dissolve approximately 100 grams of baking soda in a bathtub filled with hot water (not boiling) water and soak for about 45 minutes;
- Quickly rinse the body with cold water to stimulate the circulation.
- Apply the anti-cellulite cream carnitine with a touch massage.
SWEET ALMOND OIL (prunus amygdalus dulcis oil)
From the seed of the sweet variety is extracted a natural triglyceride oil, widely used in dermatology and cosmetics. Almond oil has no special properties but is an emollient of proven value, well tolerated even by the most delicate and sensitive skin.
L-carnitine (Carnitine isomerized linoleate)
Carnitine is a molecule known for its properties of promoting the reduction of body fat and the development of lean body mass. Because of these characteristics has long been widely used in the field of food supplements; recently acquired instead is its use in cosmetics as an effective active ingredient in treating cellulite. In our products a particular complex is used wherein the carnitine molecule is conjugated with an ester of linoleic acid such chemical form has the characteristic of being more bioavailable and therefore more effective in fighting cellulite as demonstrated by tests volunteers.
INGREDIENTS / INGREDIENTS:
C12-15 alkyl benzoate
Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil
Fragrance / parfum