54,99 € tax excl.
Instead of 61,10 €
In this period of strong requests, delivery times could be longer than 7 days
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/20/2020
Hand gel for hand sanitization, without water.
Ready to use.
Sanitizing hydroalcoholic gel indicated for instant and effective hand cleaning, containing alcohol capable of radically reducing the resistant and transient bacterial flora of the skin. It is useful for replacing water and soap for hand hygiene.
It can be used at any time, and on any occasion.
This large 5000ml canister can also be used to refill the 500ml bottle or an automatic wall dispenser
INGREDIENTS: Alcohol Denat., Aqua, Carbomer, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Parfum, C.I. 42090, C.I. active Red 24
REACh registration number: 01-2119457610-43-XXXX
Contains Ethyl alcohol (Ethanol): 65% -70%
Laboratory studies show its ability to inactivate HIV, HBV, HCV.
The product is effective against the AH1N1 flu virus.
It is a product whose main properties are summarized in: hygiene, protection, prevention and practicality.
By simply rubbing, it allows you to reach a high level of hand hygiene, without using water, ensuring the elimination of 99.9% of the germs present on the skin. This is made possible by the presence of ethyl alcohol in the formulation, which gives the product the peculiar containment property of the microbial flora of the skin and, consequently, of prevention.
Furthermore, the special formulation and the presence of emollient substances protect the skin from any dryness.
SANITIZING HAND GEL represents, therefore, the simplest and most immediate answer for those who are attentive to the dangers of the environment and more demanding in terms of hygiene, in particular of the hands.
It dries quickly, leaving your hands fresh, soft and disinfected.
It is delicately perfumed and does not leave sticky hands.
SANITIZING HAND GEL is a ready-to-use product for hand disinfection, without water and without rinsing.
Specific for the disinfection of the hands of the medical and paramedical staff of the wards of surgery, medical clinics, civil protection as well as for the ward and mobile first aid staff (ambulances).
- Effectively rub with 5 ml of product and rub for 30 ”and, in any case, until you feel dry hands. We recommend repeating the operation.
• Preparation, handling of food
• Ironing of the linen: in this phase of the production, the disinfected linen could be contaminated again by contact with the hands of the operators, if these were not periodically disinfected;
• Contaminated environments when, for example, you are in contact with the sick, bedridden, etc .;
• Public Assistance and Emergency Means, every time you come into contact with the sick, people at risk, etc .;
• Armed Forces, Air Force, Civil Protection, Fire Brigade, Coast Guard:
in all cases where it is necessary to carry out hand disinfection, especially in the absence of water;
• Outside: whenever you come into contact with objects manipulated by others, for example on public transport, in bathrooms, handles of shopping trolleys and in all circumstances in which it is impossible to wash your hands;
• Daily: in contact with money, telephones or when shopping.
• Prevention of virus infections (SARS, corona virus, pneumonia, etc) and bacteria