279,90 € tax excl.
Instead of 311,00 €
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
It is the new tattoo machine for BRONC cartridge needles with a new magnetic guide system that allows you to remove it in a very simple way for cleaning and lubrication.
Like the previous version, the V1, was built entirely of aeronautical aluminum to last longer.
It is a compact and powerful rotary machine that adapts easily to any work situation. It can be easily dismantled into 4 main parts for maintenance. The handle, as standard, can also be subdivided into pieces for cleaning.
It is very practical and light but very powerful, thanks to its 5W Swiss engine with a speed of 12000 rpm.
Equipped with an RCA socket.
It is a model aesthetically very similar to the famous Cheyenne Thunder and is perfectly compatible with its aluminum grips, without the need for adapters (not compatible with other types of cartridge handles).
The quality / price ratio, however, is much more advantageous!
- machine body carved in CNC by aeronautical aluminum, anodised and with a brilliant finish
- removable motor for easier maintenance
- disassembled in 4 parts (body, engine, guide bar, handle)
- Removable magnetic guide (piston)
- Working voltage: 6-9 V DC
- Recommended voltage: 7.0V DC
- Size: 72x31x50mm
- Swiss engine
- Stroke: 3.5mm
- 0-6 mm grip adjustment
Configuration: lines, shades, fills
* It is recommended to lubricate the machine every two or three weeks.
* Do not operate the machine directly at 9V DC, but get there gradually.
*** it is possible to request the version with the Maxon engine
Your collarbone tattoo machine is guaranteed for 1 year by malfunctions, factory defects and problems related to components not subject to wear. Moreover, for any future problems, our technical laboratory in Rome is always active and equipped with any mechanical or non-mechanical spare parts.