8,55 € tax excl.
Instead of 9,50 €
This product is currently not available
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/20/2020
Hand disinfection without water. It is used in the absence or in place of soap and water, acts and dries quickly.
Ready to use.
DISINFECTANT HAND GEL is a gel indicated for instant and effective disinfection of hands containing alcohol can dramatically reduce the bacterial flora resistant and transient skin.
Laboratory studies demonstrate its ability to inactivate HIV, HBV, HCV.
The product is effective against the influenza virus AH1N1.
It 'a product whose main properties can be summarized as: disinfection, protection, prevention and practicality.
With the simple friction, it allows to achieve a high level of hygiene of the hands, without the use of water, ensuring the elimination of 99.9% of the germs present on the skin. This is made possible by the presence of ethyl alcohol in the formulation, which gives the product the peculiar property of containment of the microbial flora of the skin and, consequently, prevention.
The special formulation, addition, and the presence of emollients protect the skin from any of dryness phenomena.
DISINFECTANT HAND GEL is therefore the simplest and immediate response for those who are alert to the dangers of the environment and more demanding in terms of hygiene, particularly of the hands.
It dries quickly, leaving hands fresh, soft and disinfected.
And 'delicately scented and leaves no sticky hands.
HOW TO USE
DISINFECTANT HAND GEL is ready to use, for the disinfection of hands, without water and without rinsing.
Specifically for the disinfection of hands of medical and paramedical staff of departments of surgery, medical practice, civil protection as well as for the Emergency personnel lane and mobile (ambulances).
- Rub effectively with 5 ml of the product and rub for 30 "and, anyway, until your hands feel dry. It is advisable to repeat the operation.
DISINFECTANT HAND GEL also find useful employment, in place of soap and water for hand hygiene.
You can use it at any time and on any occasion:
• Preparation, handling of food
• linen Ironing: at this stage of production, the disinfected linen, could be re-contaminated by contact with the hands of operators, if these were not regularly disinfectant;
• contaminated environments when, for example, it is in contact with sick, bedridden, etc .;
• Public Assistance and Relief Means, every time you come into contact with sick people at risk, etc .;
• Armed Forces, Air Force, Civil Defense, Fire Department, Coast Guard:
in all cases where it is necessary to proceed to the disinfections of the hands, especially in the absence of water;
• Outside: every time you come into contact with objects manipulated by others, for example on public transport, in the bathrooms, handles shopping carts and in all circumstances in which it is impossible to wash their hands;
• Daily: in contact with money, phones or grocery shopping.
100 g of product contain (w / w)
Active ingredients: Denatured Alcohol: 62,00 gr.
EXCIPIENTS: Technological and purified water q.b.a .: 100 gr.
To prevent the risk of actual virus (SARS, corona virus, pneumonia, etc.) and bacteria infections, one of the first measures to be taken is to wash your hands often and willingly to hinder the infection and the spread of microbes and flu viruses. In the absence of access to soap and water, the use of this DISINFECTANT HAND GEL solves the problem.