“Ai sensi delle Nuove Linee guida del Ministero della Salute del 28/03/2013, relative alla pubblicità sanitaria concernente i dispositivi medici, si avvisa l’utente che le informazioni ivi contenute sono esclusivamente rivolte agli operatori professionali”
8,91 € tax excl.
Instead of 9,90 €
|6||8%||Up to 4,28 €|
|12||12%||Up to 12,82 €|
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Aqueous disinfectant solution to be activated.
Sterilization and high-level disinfection of heat-sensitive instruments. To employment when the activator is added in the appropriate proportion, containing glutaraldehyde.
Bottle of 1 lt + activator. Presidio Medical surgical.
The element considered essential to ensure a good germicidal activity is the presence in the molecule of the free aldehyde groups. The acidic environment guarantees in this respect the stability of the solution. However, the microbicidal activity and speed of action of the aqueous glutaraldehyde increases as the pH. It is for this reason that the mother solution consisting of glutaric aldehyde acid is attached a colored activator (specifically formulated buffer system) which allows to increase the pH of the solution and tamponarlo in the range 7.50 to 8.50 U of pH at 20 ° C . At this degree of alkalinity and with a content of 2% glutaraldehyde solution is sporicidal, tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal. Once activated, the concentration of free glutaraldehyde in the solution is maintained constant for 14 days after which gradually declines to the formation of polymerization products. The glutaraldehyde used as raw material for the production of Penatacid Sanitas is subjected to an exclusive purification treatment which enhances the quality and stability. The exclusive formula of the activator (buffer system) ensures the solution excellent efficiency throughout its duration of action.
Product Presentation (chemical and physical characteristics and incompatibilities)
The mother solution is an aqueous solution, amber, based on glutaric aldehyde purified and inorganic salts having an acid pH. The active ingredient of the solution is saturated with an aldehyde of structure formula shown in Figure A and a molecular weight of 100.12.
Field and method of use
- Disinfection (tuberculocidal activity) of medical and surgical devices, especially of fiber optic equipment used for diagnostic purposes in the different hospital departments (eg .: cystoscopes, equipment for digestive endoscopy, flexible bronchoscopes etc.). Compared to other disinfectant glutaraldehyde it has proven the best for the disinfection of face masks, breathing tubes and other equipment for respiratory therapy. In the latter case, however, it is necessary to rinse a ready immediately after the treatment.
- Chemical cold sterilization (room temperature) of medical-surgical devices, especially those of heat-sensitive (eg .: laparoscopes and arthroscopes and other fiber-optic tools) used for therapeutic purposes.
Before use Penatacid Sanitas must be activated according to the following instructions:
A) pour out the content of the activator in the appropriate box;
B) when properly sealed packaging shake well
C) the solution becomes blue color and is ready for use.
To disinfect surgical instruments and tools, medical, hospital and especially instruments with lenses, anesthesia equipment, rubber or plastic or sharp tools perform the following indications:
1. Soak surgical instruments or clean and dry medical devices in the activated solution (before the disinfection process is recommended to use our enzymatic cleaner Citro Zym Sanitas for washing and / or cleaning of instruments).
2. Leave them to soak for 10 minutes to destroy all vegetative pathogens, including Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and hepatitis B viral (HBV).
3. Let them 10 hours to destroy all pathogenic spores resistant including Clostridium tetani and Clostridium welchii.
4. Remove the surgical instruments and medical devices aseptically and rinsed with sterile water.
Mother solution - 100 g solution contain:
Active ingredient: Glutardialdehyde purified 2,000G
Excipients: Coformulants, stabilizer, purified water q.s. at 100,000g
Activator - 100 g of solution contain:
Active ingredients: Buffer 1,500g
Excipients: 131 Blue Stain And 0,006g
Purified water q.s. at 100,000g