“Ai sensi delle Nuove Linee guida del Ministero della Salute del 28/03/2013, relative alla pubblicità sanitaria concernente i dispositivi medici, si avvisa l’utente che le informazioni ivi contenute sono esclusivamente rivolte agli operatori professionali”
0,37 € tax excl.
Instead of 0,42 €
|120||20%||Up to 8,86 €|
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The speculum is a medical device used to maintain an open orifice, in this case the vagina, so as to allow the carrying out of analysis or medical operations.
- The central pivot with blocking scale allows you to lock the speculum opening desired. ADVANTAGES:
- The low temperature of the metal speculum, on impact with "vulva" can cause violent contractions, and any cysts can break. The vulva has a temperature of 1.1 ° C warmer than that of the body.
- The plastic, for its intrinsic characteristic, maintains a temperature of approximately 1 + 2 ° C higher than the ambient temperature and being more elastic steel reduces vaginal contractions.
- It 'transparent and with the lighting allows you to see inside the vaginal walls.
- In diatermocoagulazioni does not transmit heat and / or electric shock when the electric scalpel hits the Speculum.
- In surgery, generally, there are no autoclaves, hence the advantage of sterile and disposable product packaging.
- Nell 'use individually packaged products, sterile and disposable, the doctor takes a' more professional image.
- L 'opening of' export - Spec is about 45 °.
- The oval opening section, from where the visit takes place (observation section facing towards the outside) is about 1200 sq mm.
- The disposable vaginal speculum is made from non-toxic plastic, atactic and transparent
- PHTHALATES: The production material of the devices does not contain phthalates.
- LATEX FREE: The production material and primary and secondary packaging are latex - - Raw material: Styrofoam / Polystyrene
- Color: Transparent
- Weight: Large Size 30 gr. Small measures 29 gr. Medium size 28 gr.
Small ∅ (diameter) 20 mm. white pin
Middle ∅ (diameter) 26 mm. red pin
Large ∅ (diameter) 30 mm. pin green color
STERILIZATION: In autoclave by ethylene oxide according to a validated cycle.
OF BELONGING CLASS: The BARREN OF STANDARDS: product conforming to the directive 93/42 / EEC of 14.06.1993, ANNEX V