37,80 € tax excl.
Instead of 42,00 €
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Soft and rich emulsion that, thanks to the natural active ingredients and plant extracts with which it is formulated, is indicated for the massage treatments against cellulite.
It 'a massage cream containing the triterpenoid saponins of ivy that are used as carriers of hydrophilic molecules of a fatty matrix; their main feature and 'to draw away the active ingredient hydrophilic, making it easily pass through the skin. This happens with the active ingredients contained in the anti-cellulite cream such as extract of bladderwrack (kelp), the glucosaminglicani and iodinated compound that also perform the following functions:
- Eutrophic and restitutita
- Indirect action on the mobility of small blood vessels
As its name says it, the intensive anti cellulite cream can be wrought in all treatments in which you want to perform an action of law enforcement or prevention all'inestetismo more common today as cellulite and so-called "orange peel skin ".
This from cellulite massage cream should be applied with a lymphatic or lymphatic drainage massage, possibly at the end of a specific treatment or following the application of anti-cellulite vials as a lyophilized compound cellulite and fat.
See details in
see in MORE INFO
The extracts of Fucus, notoriously rich in iodine, are generally avoided during therapies involving taking thyroid hormone during pregnancy and lactation. Not being a food product the degree of absorption is considerably lower, also, thanks to the iodo-purified organic molecule, does not exert a hormonal stimulus unlike other iodic derivatives.
His remarkable ability to spread the active principles and significant moisturizing feature makes it suitable for all body treatments, anti-cellulite, draining, slimming and for water retention.
Below we suggest some treatments in which use it:
anti-cellulite preparation protocol: preparation to treatment treatment "shock" anti-cellulite, you use the first 2-3 sessions.
- Apply SCRUB CUCUMBER on massaging the affected areas gently with circular movements, remove with natural sponges.
- Apply a few drops of FLUID VEGETABLE on areas predisposed to the appearance of cellulite and pat until completely absorbed, then the lymph and perform some pumping big drain zones on the most important stations.
- Roll out the GREEN CLAY BODY MASK from the ankle to the abdomen, cover with cartene and leave in thermo blanket or sauna for 40 "; removed in the shower or sponging.
- Complete with a classic emo-lymphatic massage using the massage cream INTENSIVE added with a few drops of SYNERGY orthodermic, eutrophic and SOOTHING.
Draining Protocol: protocol specific for localized fat and pannicolopatia-edemofibrosclerotica (cellulitis), edematous stage.
- Apply SCRUB CUCUMBER on massaging the affected areas
gently with circular movements, wrap the customer with a cartene and electric blanket for 10 ", remove with natural sponges.
- Apply a few drops of FLUID VEGETABLE on the big lymphatic drainage areas and perform some pumping on the most important stations.
- Apply a few drops of COMPOUND LYOPHILIZED across the
leg massage with decontracting and kneading movements until completely absorbed.
- Apply the WRAP IN SALT, wrap the customer with a cartene and electric blanket for 30 ".
- Apply a homogeneous mixture using the INTENSIVE cream added with a few drops of SYNERGY orthodermic.
COMPOUND IODIZED (tea-Hydroiodide)
Iodo-organic molecule purified by recrystallization, free from elemental iodine, devoid of cutaneous enzimotossica action that finds application in the local treatment of imperfections of "cellulite" and / or fat. It does not exercise, unlike other derivatives iodic, hormonal stimulation, but acts topically to fight fatty deposits, at low doses that do not exceed, for the application doses, the iodine content of 100 grams of strawberries.
GLUCOSAMINGLICANI (hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans)
The glucosaminglicani are linear heteropolysaccharides that the hydrolysis product is used in cosmetics for their multiple properties, those exploited by this product are: a) hydrating b) eutrophic and restitutita action, c) indirect action on the mobility of small blood vessels, particular with regard to the arteries and the capillaries. Applied in appropriate concentrations can be observed favorable results on the most remarkable cellulite, especially with regard to secondary modifications undergone by the dermis and epidermis. It refers to the characteristic skin roughness, "orange peel skin", where more marked are the dehydration phenomena of skin elasticity with obvious modifications.
IVY GLYCOLIC EXTRACT (Hedera helix extract)
The Ivy is a plant species of the primary cosmetic importance that owes its anti-fatigue properties, soothing, toning to a complex of triterpenoid saponins. The extracts are used in products intended for the adjuvant treatment of cellulite and to the simultaneous treatment of states of tension and swelling of the skin.
OAK MARINA GLYCOLIC EXTRACT (bladderwrack extract)
From thallus of this brown algae they are derived polysaccharides, carotenoids, proteins, mineral salts, iodine in organic and inorganic form. Thanks to this plant complex of both organic and inorganic components that the extract of this alga can be used with positive effects in the adjuvant treatment of cellulite.
INGREDIENTS / INGREDIENTS
Glycine soja oil
Caprylic / capric triglyceride
Hedera helix extract
Sodium lauryl sulfate
Fragrance / parfum